Friday, January 24, 2014

Introducing... My Cupboard Sampler

Hello, friends,
Here is the midwest it has been too cold to do anything other than what you absolutely  have to,  so I decided to stitch something new.  I think I'll call this a cupboard sampler.  I found a little frame to use, made the sampler to fit the frame.  Dug out many of my pattern books, and came up with a fake name, date and school.  Aged with both walnut dye and acid free ink.  What do you think?  I really like how it turned out, and it looks great in my cupboard.



Melinda

17 comments:

  1. Oh I adore it Melinda! It looks so authentic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it makes the whole house feel warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Melinda! Love the frame choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Its thebperfect piece fornyour cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely! Beautiful, love the colors, love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melinda it is beautiful ! Such perfect colors and it looks wonderful in your cupboard.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it! Your cupboard sampler is just so charming and the colors and name are perfect. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sampler! Plus the colors are just perfect! Maybe you need to become a designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melinda ~
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
    Hope you and all the furbabies are staying warm (even the REALLY BIG ones). It's snowing again "up north"...sigh. Enough already.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!! What a sweet piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melinda,
    LOVE your sampler. Looks perfect! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete