Friday, August 31, 2012

The Second Place Drawing!

Marjorie, the winner of my drawing, has made her choice of Houses of Hawk Run Hollow, so it is on its way to her.

As promised, I have picked a second name out of my crock.  The second place winner is Wendy at Ravenwood Whimsies.  Sorry I didn't take a picture of her name being drawn, but I wore out my camera battery today!  So if Wendy would please write to me with her name and address, I will have         Sarah Moon on its way on Tuesday.

Thanks again for all the wonderful support, and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.  Have a nice Labor Day Weekend, it is supposed to be a wash-out here from Isaac, but that actually is a good thing, we are having such a terrible drought!

Hugs,
Melinda

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! FUN!!
    TGIF and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very lucky winner!! I hope you do get the rain you need. It has been painful looking at pictures of some parts of the country. We(in the Pacific NW) are not having a drought but we have had the driest Aug. on record. Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Lucky winners. Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I'm so happy to have been your second place winner. Off to jot you and email and thank you soooo much Melinda! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend! Congrats to the lucky winners!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner's.
    I am so thrilled to see that Wendy won.
    She is an awesome gal.
    Again congrats to both of the gals.
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, cograts to the gals that won the wonderful giveaway, Yey!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Wendy - another lucky winner. I hope that you get some rain soon. Where is Isaac? In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia we recently suffered an eleven year drought so I know what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ladies...you are so lucky.
    And thanks for hosing this great giveaway.


    Please come over to my blog and read about my challenge - I'm asking anyone who has a blog to tell us all how you came up with the name of your blog and how long you have been doing it.
    So come on over and join in.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such a fun drawing and you have been so generous. Keep up the great stitching and showing us what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners. Thanks for hosting such a lovely giveaway!! How generous and giving you are. Talented too. Have a great night. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete